Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 28 2009, 09:05 PM

Default Refueling not working

Why can't I get my "Refuel" to work? It keeps telling me "You can refuel once per day. You will be able to refuel in 14 hours and 32 minutes"

It has been like this for a couple of days. Any suggestions?

momgoose72
Old Oct 25 2009, 10:13 PM
Force of Nature ( Level 31 )

Farmer Since: Apr 16 2009
Level:
Trophies: 14
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccalby View Post
same here, not to sound ungrateful but i would want more crops and levels and land before machines
My thoughts exactly. I'd also like to have someplace to store the things I own - some of the other games allow that and it's great - just move them out of the way. I hate having to sell everything - not only does it feel wasteful, it's insanely time consuming!

More land, more land, more land!!!!

Visit Fruit and Flowers

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 25 2009, 11:01 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerokiegirl View Post
My thoughts exactly. I'd also like to have someplace to store the things I own - some of the other games allow that and it's great - just move them out of the way. I hate having to sell everything - not only does it feel wasteful, it's insanely time consuming!

More land, more land, more land!!!!
I agree you, farmerokiegirl. My farm is a work in progress and it would wonderful to have a storage are for all the items that need to be moved when I make a major change. The harvester and plower aren't on my list to be purchased but I do have the big planter and it does help get the planting done faster, thus leaving me more time to play with my flowers (too bad we can't mass produce and sell the flowers). Space is tight enough on my farm that if I have to move a building I have to bulldoze fields to have a place to park it.

To repeat: More land, more land, more land!!!!
Old Oct 20 2009, 03:39 PM

Default FarmTown farm equipment

OK.....so you spend all your coinage to buy the farm equipment so you can harvest and plow and plant faster. What happens to your neighbors getting credit for working your farm? Can your neighbors use your equipment to harvest and plow your farm? Is everyone who buys farm equipment going to have to harvest and plow their own farm now to make buying the equipment cost effective? How do experience points and costs work?
Old Oct 20 2009, 03:56 PM

Default Realtor

Something is going on at the Realtor's office. No one can buy more land. Any idea if they're upgrading anyone?
Old Oct 20 2009, 05:13 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Karr View Post
Something is going on at the Realtor's office. No one can buy more land. Any idea if they're upgrading anyone?
I hope and pray that we are getting more land, been saving my coins for that land, I am reaching level 34 and need that land even if it is just little by little, but it would help soooo much.

Yes i was at the realtors office and they don't show the land you can buy any more, hopefully something is happening....

Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 20 2009, 04:40 PM

me either. waste of money. we need more levels and land!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 20 2009, 05:00 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipcataldo View Post
Wow, what's the point, then? Unless they're going to greatly expand the farm size, I see no need for the harvesters.

Peace,

Chip
WOW, and those things are big, I don't have where to put them, not even the small ones, so will continue with the 4 by hand, unless I hire which is the thing I do, maybe, just maybe if i can find a corner I would buy the seeder, but in the long run is going to cost me more money than doing it the old way, we really, really, need more land, more space or new things cannot be bought unless you get rid of other things like trees, animals, buildings, etc...
My own humble opinion,
Celina

Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 20 2009, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
WOW, and those things are big, I don't have where to put them, not even the small ones, so will continue with the 4 by hand, unless I hire which is the thing I do, maybe, just maybe if i can find a corner I would buy the seeder, but in the long run is going to cost me more money than doing it the old way, we really, really, need more land, more space or new things cannot be bought unless you get rid of other things like trees, animals, buildings, etc...
My own humble opinion,
Celina
Celina,
You can already sell all the things on your farm including trees, buildings and animals, rivers etc.
Old Oct 20 2009, 05:46 PM

Level:
XP:
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcchance View Post
Celina,
You can already sell all the things on your farm including trees, buildings and animals, rivers etc.
You know you started me thinking, lol
I can always clear out a field, put everything there, like buildings, etc, and start rearranging, of course out of 2 barns I would leave one, of the silos, the same thing, so maybe just maybe i can make it until we can buy more land, of the new things, they are beautiful, great, but I still hire out and can seed by hand, my avatar never gets tired, just busy, lol

Thanks for making me use my brain, http://www.slashkey.com/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif
Celina

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread