Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 16 2024, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trina531 View Post
I tried the link with suggestions....clear my memory shut my computer down tried typing my link...I love google chrome and hate firefox. I maay need to get some outside help to figure out. Take

Trina, you are posting different problems.

Your first post was about you were not able to log in the game since this morning.
For that problem, you have to check updates for your browser and for your operating system and restart your computer after any update.
I also provided you with a link to try more suggestions in case the updates were not the problem.
Also I gave you the link to log in the game as your saved link could be corrupted.

Then you posted that you were getting Content not available which makes me think you were able to log into the game. That has nothing to do with loading the game.
That is something from Facebook not the game and facebook shows up it when you try to post a link or to share a link to any facebook group.
If that is your problem now, then you have to check it with facebook as the game has nothing to do with it.

Also, remember that if you are trying to share a link or post then it has to be set to public.

Last edited by marymarcel; May 16 2024 at 09:25 PM.

Tags
cannot load game, chrome, dotween, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, settweenscapacity, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error