Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 13 2023, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrummiePirate View Post
Hi

I have the exact same issue as Bednek. I even changed my email address to a new one and registered using that one. I copy and paste my password when I log in to Facebook and using the exact same paste to log in to Farm Town. I've tried Chrome and then since I changed my email I've been keeping to Microsoft Edge in case it was a Chrome issue. I had been trying daily since the first message came up so haven't missed a day. I changed my email address on 9th so have been using the same new email since I updated it to log in.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated

Many thanks in advance.

Kind wishes

Clare

Your Facebook USER ID number is: 1826639750968609 Build No: 433
Hi BrummiePirate

Please try the following, when you get the verification pop up do not copy and paste your password, instead type them yourself just in case there is a problem there.

If that doesnt work, then close your farms and reopen. You will get the verification pop up again. Then click in the red text Update your registration. You will get the big pop up to register again. Please type both your email address and your password. Be sure they are correct and there is no spaces between letters. If you want to see the password you are typing please click in the red eye.

Once you are sure they are correct, take not of them. Then click in Register and you will get the verification pop up again. Type email and password and see if that worked for you.

You can also visit the following link and see if there is something more to help you:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6531050

Tags
link email, login