Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 07 2022, 08:33 PM

Default Re: Issues

I still have all the same other issues with freezing/crashing no matter what I do. but this issue is new

I don't get on during the week until after I get off work at 4:15 pm EST. This started today, I am able to recreate the problem since it happens every single time. I have used two browsers both fully updated 1st browser is Chrome 2nd is Firefox, both had cookies/cache/ history (all time) cleared, extensions turned off and no other tabs open. It happens when I try to go to my farm #8. And it also started doing it on Farm #12.

I never had any issues when the game was in BETA and played with JAVA I understand that JAVA isn't used any longer but this is just ridiculous I came back after taking a year or so off to nothing but issues I've been playing farmtown since the day it was released on MYSPACE! Yes I've played for that long. with some time off here and there but I usually always pop on at least once in that time of being off even if it's just to decorate my home farm for a holiday

2022-04-08 01:28:01.909 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, https://w21.slashkey.com/facebook/fa...YzOTM4NjE2NSJ9

Tags
black screen, web gl