Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 03 2021, 01:30 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
OK Taz... I think that worked! I am pretty klutzy with instructions, but thanks for helping me. Went to two other farms and those things are like the plague... they are everywhere now. UGH
Hi dorissau,

Taz is not available at the moment. Thank you for the picture, I've reduced it to a better size suited for the forum.

Ok you have several problems. I'm only looking at Farm 6 at this time. I strongly suggest you only work at correcting one farm and see what kind of problems you run into, if any, before you decide to try and correct any other issues on other farms.

Those plots hanging off the off the bottom edges of the farm shouldn't be there at all. Do you recall when that happened? Those must be deleted. That's the least thing you can do on that farm and the the first thing you need to try before we can suggest anything else because if you can't get rid of those it makes a difference on what we can suggest next. Try the yellow bulldozer and see if you can get rid of just the ones hanging off the bottom of the edges of the farm.

The plots in the middle that you can't plant may be corrupted and that can happen due to the layering you have done on that farm. Try just deleting the extra ones off the bottom edges, refresh the farm and see if that corrects the problem with planting the ones that are on the farm.

Please be aware that should you decide to delete any of the layered plots that you can't plant to try and get rid of them, not all methods of layering are working so you may not be able to replace them and then you would have blank spots where ground cover would show through.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding