Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 24 2021, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendensmile View Post
I am having problems completing the final step in my regular quests and the new daily quest changes to something different every time I open it and accept. GRRRRR
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandm View Post
181024160. Regular quest not working
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuddle Kathy View Post
Quests are no longer working. I accepted coins for completing a quest I completed and it says can't collect outside of the 7 day period. That was okay (although not true), so I moved to the next one and started an ingredient. Opened the new quest and started it and when I went back to review other things I needed to do, it went back to original state. So I again clicked on the quest I had completed, same out of of 7 day period, next quest had to restart the same batch, new quest was completely different. After about 5 attempts, gave up.
Hi brendensmile, grandm and Cuddle Kathy

I moved your posts to the thread about Quests.

We have let developers know about the problems with Quests today, thanks for you patience while they work to fix them

This thread will be updated as soon as we have more information.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline