Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 23 2017, 04:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by badpoodle View Post
how do i prevent neighbors' ships from docking at my port? i do not want to play farm town every day, but this ship thing pressures me to log in to my farm daily so i don't anger my neighbors. we really need a way to opt out of being a port. in the meantime, i've been restraining from clicking on neighbors' links for facility help, bonus sharing, gifts, etc.
Hi badpoodle,
I am sorry, but there isn't any way currently to prevent ships of your neighbors from docking at your seaport. As far as we know there are currently no plans to provide an opt out. The only information in this release is to allow those sending out ships to be able to change up to 10 neighbor ports. This hasn't been release yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.