Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 08 2013, 08:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa's Snoopy86 View Post
The "special offers" under the bank from the map really SUCK! I have tried at least 7 of them and only ONE has worked.... I think there needs to be a new system here to earn FC. I am not one that can spend $$$$ on here and would really like to advance my tools and so on but simply cant. I have been playing FT for gosh years now lvl 341 and getting no where. There was something stating that there would be a "yellow link" where the "blue link" use to be for the recruiting but who does that qualify for and why is it still blue for me? I am so confused here. Not to be the one to complain or anything I am just really confused on this matter. Everything I really do see as a great turn but man would really like to see something different with the FC. Maybe do a "Log in for x amount of days and get this many FC" then that way you know people ARE logging in, playing the game, and enjoying it.... IDK Just sayin
Slashkey and Farm Town doesn't control the special offers, those are controlled by Trialpay and Facebook.

The yellow link you mentioned is suppose to come from FB and give 15 FC for free, all you have to do is to input your credit card or Paypal information for some kind of verification, not sure what the verification is, but they want it. Not everyone will get the yellow link which would replace the blue link at the top of the game screen.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.