Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 13 2013, 05:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Problem with the ...Farm Stat...the numbers showing for the crops are correct, but not for the trees and flowers are showing that i still have some ready to be harvested when there aren't any at all that are ready and the number of them that i have is also incorrect for the trees and flowers. Only the crops are correct for everything. Thank you
How far off are the numbers. I have a couple of them showing 1 more than I should have. I have three 96 tree sections which should be 288 of each of the last trees we got. Two of those show 289. Since these were store bought trees and I set them down at the same time, I may have accidently place 2 in one location. And yes that can happen if you click too fast and don't move the pointer quick enough. So if it is showing some extra trees or flowers that may be what happened.
If they are less hide them and see if there are any holes in your sections.
For some showing as still ready to harvest, turn the dim out on hidden, refresh the farm and pick up the single tool. See if any show up.
If they don't then there may be a glitch.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.