Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 29 2012, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaNana View Post
What drives me craziest when I'm in the Marketplace looking to be hired is when someone sends a request for me to plow, harvest, chop, and fish (just an example here), especially on multiple farms. No way to tell it's for multiple farms till I get to the job. Then, when I arrive on their farm(s), there are wall-to-wall trees to chop, one pond, and maybe a dozen plots to h/p. I don't mind a multi-hire, but I surely wish there was some way of knowing before I accept if I'm being asked to chop a million trees and h/p a dozen plots. Knowing that would go a long way toward deciding whether or not to take the job. Once I accept a job, I feel obligated to do everything I was hired to do and to complete the job before I leave.
Not sure it's possible to code such a thing in a computer game. They could possible say "you are hired to catch 12 fish and 2201 trees and 50 flowers" but by the time you got there supposed something grew, then you could have 500fish and 500 flowers. Nope, it's not possible to do what you want with a game like this.

Best thing to do is to just kindly leave a note and say you can't do so many trees because you don't have the tools, or you don't have enough time to complete such a big job properly. If the job isn't suitable for you, leave a note explaining why. Best not to do the bits you like, just leave the whole job alone.
Happy Farming All