Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 25 2012, 09:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba 947 View Post
It's been a while since I asked. Has anyone actually gotten to 5 concurrent quests?
I'm at level 310 and without trying hard a quest it never takes more than 2 days to finish a quest. Its nice to say we can have 5 concurrent, but there is no way to get there short of stalling ... BTW, I'm not even pre-planting crops any more.

How about it developers? are you going to deliver what you promised?
Why not decrease the time between quests to 10 hrs for those who can do 5 at a time. Perhaps 12.5 hrs for those who can do 4, and 15 hrs for those who can do 3 with 17.5 hrs for those who can do 2 concurrent quests.
As a "Beta Tester/User" I'm asking for a way of attaining what was promised, not for any additional function or more concurrent quests. This isn't "working as designed"... as a retired software designer/programmer, I'd consider it a problem of limited functionality and I'd fix it.
- You can only accept 1 Quest per day and it has to be completed before it expires

- You can have several active Quests at the same time depending on your level, here is the table:

Level 30.....1 Max Active Quests
Level 50.....2 Max Active Quests
Level 100....3 Max Active Quests
Level 150....4 Max Active Quests
Level 200....5 Max Active Quest

No where did it say that you were guaranteed,nor did they promise to have 5 active quest all the time.It simply says that you can have a max of 5 quest .There is nothing to fix,other than a decline button for ones that require a factory you don't own and won't purchase.