Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 20 2011, 09:57 PM
Senior Moderator

[quote=JAS0643;4946710]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fritz View Post
WOW!!! I've been playing since March of 2009 ( I think). And folks continue to rag about Farm Cash. I recently started playing a game because my grandson liked it and i wanted to help him. It's about an island in the sky. (Don't want to name the game) But from the beginning they hit you with BUY BUY their version of Farm Cash. You can accomplish almost nothing without spending real money.

Farmtown at every up date I can recall has at least 50% of the new items for coin, and you can earn a lot of coin by working neigbors farms, or hiring out in the market place.
Thinking these folks should try a different game for a week or so to realise how GREAT we have it at Farmtown.

Just my thought's love this game and the way the Dev's have done it to keep it fun for all.

Fritz: [/QUOTE7]

In a none farm/level update which is most updates we get 4 facilities and 3 or 4 tools only 2 of them you can buy with coins. Can you please do the math for me and show me how 2/7=. 5 because I get 2/7=. 28 which is less then 50%.
Your not counting all the other decorations and other items that get added to the store.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.