Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 15 2011, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbraswell View Post
i am loving the new update....i do have a couple of questions though....

1. for the fish belts, when i hover over a fish, it does not give me the info bubble like the other belts

The belts for fish havent been released yet the speech bubbles will show once implemented.

2. the orange sprinkler, i may not be fully understanding how these sprinklers work. but on 1 farm, i harvested and watered my flowers yesterday, cutting the harvest time in half....today, i hovered over the orange sprinkler and it did not tell me any hours, so i watered the farm, under the impression that it would cut the harvest time left on my trees in half. will it only cut the harvest time in half right after a harvest? or should it have cut the harvest time on my trees at least in half when i watered them today? there was 6 hours left on the trees, and no harvest time was cut
If i remember correctly from when the red sprinkler was introduced the harvest cut will work after you harvest them next.
the time cut is 50% of the remaining time left to harvest so if a apple tree has 6hrs left till grown and you irrrigate it will reduce the time to 3 hrs.

Hi Answers in red below your questions in quote

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum