Old Aug 06 2010, 04:26 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie2 View Post
Not sure if this is the right place, I have just been to my storage to collect some coins and noticed that my Fuel has only 4 on there when I know for a fact that yesterday there was over 40, I have been spending a lot of coins on the fuel so that it lasts for a few days and now it looks as if I have to start all over again, is there a glitch with this, I feel really disappointed about this, it means that I will not be able to seed all my farms.

Sorry about going on, I really feel that I have done all the work and got nothing for it, I would just like to know where the other 40 odd tanks of fuel have gone. Thank you
Was this fuel you made in your Factory or were they gifts?? you need to specify this and link your farm so the Mod's can better assist you . they are a really big help with the problems.. it is generally and easy fix. perhaps you stored the fuel and it will show up when you go to refuel? have you clicked to refuel yet.... if you don't click ok i will refuel you can come back to it and then try to find where your fuel is if you have it stored in a diff area of the game.. don't click ok yet if it is not there ok??

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20