Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 07 2023, 11:47 AM

Default What groups will remain on the new site?

Can anyone tell me please what Farmtown groups will remain on the new site? Will there be any Private FT groups? I have run a private group since 2015and do not know if it will remain? My group is named (name removed)
CLady

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 07 2023 at 12:10 PM.
Old Jul 07 2023, 11:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLdy View Post
Can anyone tell me please what Farmtown groups will remain on the new site? Will there be any Private FT groups? I have run a private group since 2015and do not know if it will remain? My group is named (name removed)
CLady
Hi CLady,
The groups are not on the new website. They are on Facebook. Farm Town has nothing to do with those. Only the game itself is on the website.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 07 2023 at 12:10 PM.
Old Jul 07 2023, 01:19 PM

Thank You very much for letting me know. Someone had told me that their group was going to be moved to the new site so I wanted to check.

CoonLady
Old Jul 07 2023, 07:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLdy View Post
Thank You very much for letting me know. Someone had told me that their group was going to be moved to the new site so I wanted to check.

CoonLady
Hi CoonLady,
All those Facebook Farm Town groups will remain on Facebook if the administratiors of those groups keep them open.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 08 2023, 09:57 AM

we need the (gift site name removed) the most .we pay money yearly for it .the man who owns it says he will move it to the new website if farmtown lets him move it to the new website

Last edited by marymarcel; Jul 08 2023 at 10:12 AM.
Old Jul 08 2023, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
we need the (gift site name removed) the most .we pay money yearly for it .the man who owns it says he will move it to the new website if farmtown lets him move it to the new website
Hi MOM GLENDA

We do not know what the groups owners say to their members as they has nothing to do with Slashkey.

Those are facebook groups and they could stay on facebook if their administrators decide to continue with them. The website is for the game only.
Old Jul 10 2023, 12:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Did FB Decide to remove FarmTown?

Was this decision of FarmTown being removed from FB decided by facebook and is this related to facebook removing the web games section on the fb game section?
Old Jul 10 2023, 05:44 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James2024 View Post
Was this decision of FarmTown being removed from FB decided by facebook and is this related to facebook removing the web games section on the fb game section?
Hi James2024, I have moved your post to General Feedback as you do not require help with the game.

If you read the information in the red box above the game in Facebook, it tells you that Facebook intend to deactivate the game.

Facebook have never been very forthcoming with providing any details on any changes they are doing regardless of if its to do with a game or anything else on their platform. You may have heard or seen for yourself that they can deactivate a game on their platform without notice.

There's nothing new we can tell you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 12 2023, 06:32 PM

Default Gift page

i am so glad the gifting has finally moved to the new site but sending gifts back is tedious..i liked it when we could just send to those who sent us gifts as that is how i always did it..some people don't send gifts therefore they should not receive any in return..clicking on each individual person 50 times is way too time consuming..there was only a unsend button as far as i could tell now..if i am premature in my concern i will wait and seeif this changes..waiting for the farmcash to get here too as i have a big expansion and i'm going to use fc instead of all my coins..still love the game , you all do a great job..
Old Jul 12 2023, 06:55 PM

Default Gift process

I would have to agree with the post above. I for one cannot CLICK a mouse that many times over and over again to simply send a gift. I will not be able to gift this way. Redundant process. FIVE different steps to receive and then send back a gift.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity