Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Yesterday, 10:03 PM

Hello,
I can't get my account to load. I have chrome. I have cleared my cache deleted extensions but Im still getting nothing. Please help
1099544428 Build No: 619
Old Yesterday, 10:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPriss78 View Post
Hello,
I can't get my account to load. I have chrome. I have cleared my cache deleted extensions but Im still getting nothing. Please help
1099544428 Build No: 619
Hi MissPriss,
Please make sure your Chrome and your operating system are updated. If you have to update either or both of those be sure to restart your computer.
If that doesn't work please try all the suggestions in the first post on the first page of this thread.

If those don't help please copy and paste in a post here at least the first 10 lines of the of the FT Console and anything in that console that shows as an Error.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Today, 12:14 PM

Default Problems on farmtown

1131373078 619

Hello,
My farm is running really slow. Slow to load and when I'm doing other peoples farms it takes ages when im moving between farms. I've done all the clearing, clearing the cache.

Also, I can't put anything else in the gift box because it keeps saying it's too full when it's not. Even though I've got loads of extra ponds with boats and large and small sea coasts, I just never have enough fish, I'm always running out. This is the same with milk and eggs.

BIG HELP!

Thank you, Barbara
Old Today, 12:56 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisbird View Post
1131373078 619

Hello,
My farm is running really slow. Slow to load and when I'm doing other peoples farms it takes ages when im moving between farms. I've done all the clearing, clearing the cache.

Also, I can't put anything else in the gift box because it keeps saying it's too full when it's not. Even though I've got loads of extra ponds with boats and large and small sea coasts, I just never have enough fish, I'm always running out. This is the same with milk and eggs.

BIG HELP!

Thank you, Barbara
Hi Barbara,

Thank you for your ID. Your farm loaded very fast for me. Along with clearing browser cache make sure that you have also checked for any computer updates.

Your data is showing us that you have quite a few animals in your gift box. Please open your gift box and make sure that you are looking in the My Gifts section. Animals are not listed separately like ingredients are. You will need to read the information in the box for each animal to know how many there are in the gift box. Once you have stored those try accepting new gifts.

Please also try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload the game and see if you are still having slowdowns.

Chrome has been having issues very recently, so if you are using that it may be worth trying another browser and see if that performs better for you while this is happening. If it's not that, when working other farmers farms, slowdowns can be caused by the much bigger farms with a considerable amount on them. You have a lot of things set to show in preferences which means you are trying to load quite a bit. When working for others you don't need to show things like decorations and buildings for example.

There are other things you may not have tried like enabling compressed graphics. To see those please click on this link and see if there is anything listed there that you have not tried yet:

https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Today, 02:47 PM

Default Farms taking long time to load

Never had the problem before when i go to farm a persons farm, the farms take ages to load or they dont load at all, i have hidden most of their decorations, bildings animals etc, still no joy can you see what the problem is please ty
Old Today, 03:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneuk View Post
Never had the problem before when i go to farm a persons farm, the farms take ages to load or they dont load at all, i have hidden most of their decorations, bildings animals etc, still no joy can you see what the problem is please ty
Hi Juneuk,
I moved your post to the thread about loading problems.
Please also try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload the game and see if you are still having slowdowns.

Chrome has been having issues very recently, so if you are using that it may be worth trying another browser and see if that performs better for you while this is happening. If it's not that, when working other farmers farms, slowdowns can be caused by the much bigger farms with a considerable amount on them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Today, 04:45 PM

Exclamation Not loading completely/freezing

Hello,
I hope I get this right!! My USER ID number is: 562338121 Build No: 619.

For the last few days, when working on others farms, hire from the marketplace, the first farm will usually load. After that it's very hit and miss. It's not unusual for me to have to reload every farms after the first one. This has caused me to loose quite a bit of coins as the other farmer assumes I am no longer working, so they hire another.
I have cleared Farmtown memcache, cleared my browser (and lost a lot of saved passwords! Grrr -LOL) and did most everything else I know to do. Keep in mind I'm not a "tech-savvy" person! Just an old grandma trying to pass the time! Help!! Please!!
Old Today, 04:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
Hello,
I hope I get this right!! My USER ID number is: 562338121 Build No: 619.

For the last few days, when working on others farms, hire from the marketplace, the first farm will usually load. After that it's very hit and miss. It's not unusual for me to have to reload every farms after the first one. This has caused me to loose quite a bit of coins as the other farmer assumes I am no longer working, so they hire another.
I have cleared Farmtown memcache, cleared my browser (and lost a lot of saved passwords! Grrr -LOL) and did most everything else I know to do. Keep in mind I'm not a "tech-savvy" person! Just an old grandma trying to pass the time! Help!! Please!!
Hi Scooter,
Chrome has been having issues very recently, so if you are using that it may be worth trying another browser and see if that performs better for you while this is happening. If it's not that, when working other farmers farms, slowdowns can be caused by the much bigger farms with a considerable amount on them.Chrome has has an update today as well so you want to make sure and update it.
There are several suggestions to try in the first post on the first page besides clearing your browser and memcache. You could try those as well.

Tags
cannot load game, chrome, dotween, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, settweenscapacity, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error