Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 28 2024, 03:43 PM

Default New FC facs refund

[quote=marymarcel;6582838]Hi Farmers

From Raul notes for the New Release:

If you have already purchased those facilities and would like a refund, please add those facilities to your item storage and contact support, we will credit the farm cash to your account and remove the facilities from your storage.

l have a neighbor that has contacted support several times for a refund. and no response at all. Are they just behind?
Old Jun 28 2024, 03:47 PM

[quote=Lila63;6585050]
Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Farmers

From Raul notes for the New Release:

If you have already purchased those facilities and would like a refund, please add those facilities to your item storage and contact support, we will credit the farm cash to your account and remove the facilities from your storage.

l have a neighbor that has contacted support several times for a refund. and no response at all. Are they just behind?
Hi Lila

Did your neighbor check their spam folder in case the response was sent there?

It is better if you help your neighbor to register into the forums and then post so we can work directly with them.
Old Jun 30 2024, 11:03 PM
Senior Moderator

From Raul:
Post Release Updates - June 30th, 11:45PM

- The new Farm Pass contest will start in 1 or 2 days.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Yesterday, 03:42 PM
Senior Moderator

From Raul:

Post Release Updates - July 2nd, 3:50PM

- Enabled the July Farm Pass contest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Today, 02:31 PM

I purchased and have tried the Feed Supplement Plant and Premium Fodder Factory. I don't notice much difference in the output of affected animal products.

I accidentally sold off my large hen egg and cow's milk stash about a year ago. Although I have chicken coops and dairy sheds on all 46 farms and don't run my factories most of the time, I can barely keep up with production needs. Hen eggs, in particular, are the primary issue. I do everything possible to increase inventory (including not running production for large segments of time), and I thought the new facilities would help, but I don't see it.

I just checked, and I have nothing pending in my Premium Fodder Factory—zero. When I clicked the plus sign to add more premium poultry mix ingredients, a window popped up to tell me I could only ask for ingredients once every 24 hours. I don't ever recall seeing this type of message before. I don't need the cow hay, and I couldn't care less about the Sheep and Llama sillage.

I own one Feed Supplement Plant, and I don't want to buy more to run the Premium Fodder Factory. I guess I am saying that I don't understand the point of either of these new facilities unless output is reconsidered to provide some noticeable value. I find all the additional data when clicking Harvest All annoying, especially since I don't receive any additional Hen Eggs.

Do you expect Developers to reconsider output and input requirements, or should I return and request a refund?

Last edited by Amber Leigh; Today at 03:06 PM.
Old Today, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Leigh View Post
I purchased and have tried the Feed Supplement Plant and Premium Fodder Factory. I honestly don't notice much of a difference in output.

About a year ago, I accidentally sold off my large hen egg and cow's milk stash. Although I have chicken coops and dairy sheds on all 46 farms and don't run my factories most of the time, I can barely keep up with production needs. Hen eggs, in particular, is the primary issue. I do everything possible to increase inventory (including not running production for large segments of time), and I thought the new facilities would help, but I don't see it.

I just checked, and I have nothing pending in my Premium Fodder Factory—zero. When I clicked the plus sign to add more premium poultry mix ingredients, a window popped up to tell me I could only ask for ingredients once every 24 hours. I don't ever recall seeing this type of message before. I don't need the cow hay, and I couldn't care less about the Sheep and Llama sillage.

I own one Feed Supplement Plant, and I don't want to buy more to run the Premium Fodder Factory. I guess I am saying that I don't understand the point of either of these new facilities unless output is reconsidered to provide some noticeable value. In fact, I find all the additional data when clicking Harvest All annoying, especially since I don't receive any additional Hen Eggs.

Do you expect Developers to reconsider output and input requirements, or should I return and request a refund?
Hi Amber Leigh

Please consider that you not only are able to ask for ingredients from your Premium Fodder factory, but you can also send ingredients to your farmers friends requesting for them.

At first we were not able to ask for ingredients from the Premium fodder factory but it was changed as that factory can participate for example in Quests and you can use the lifeline for it. But yes, you can only ask for ingredients every 24 hours from that factory.
Also, consider that you can post your ingredient's request to Facebook, maybe some of your farm friends do not check their Other wall requests a lot but they could see it in Facebook.

Take in mind that the Feed Supplement plant is a non workable facility so you have to wait 4 hours to get products from it, store them and then use them in the Premium Fodder Factory.

It much depends on how you work during the day, for example, I ask for ingredients during my morning, check my Other wall requests several times a day to send ingredients and gifts, store and start products from the Feed supplement (I have 3) and from the Fodder factory.
This way, I have products to fill the Premium fodder factory and store them into the special storage in the animal sheds.

If you want to suggest a change please post it in our Suggestion section for the developers to read. You can't open a new thread there but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Last edited by marymarcel; Today at 03:10 PM.
Old Today, 03:29 PM

Thank you,

I gave it a good try and saw little, if any, benefit from owning these two facilities. Based upon your response, it appears it is what it is.

Can you please be so kind as to link the refund link and any instructions to apply for the refund? I'll drop the two facilities into my storage.

Thank you again.
Old Today, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Leigh View Post
Thank you,

I gave it a good try and saw little, if any, benefit from owning these two facilities. Based upon your response, it appears it is what it is.

Can you please be so kind as to link the refund link and any instructions to apply for the refund? I'll drop the two facilities into my storage.

Thank you again.
In my case, they have helped me a lot, specially with hen eggs.

You need to place factories in storage and then contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366