Hi Lisa,

Just close and restart your farms
Old Jun 26 2024, 05:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Done. What the heck was that anyway??
Hi Lisa,
We don't know as we are not programmers. Obviously something went wrong and repeatedly. That is why I asked you to restart.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Yesterday, 05:10 PM

Hi. I have two farms (one was my ex-husband's that I took over). On the ex's farm (USER ID 106493129877516 Build No 625) I recently reorganized everything. I put the train and cars in storage. I brought them out, put them on the track and decided to dispatch. It's a Standard Freight Engine with 2 cars. I dispatched and added 10 boosts. When I went to my personal farm to boost that train, I got the message saying I can't boost as the train was already sent back. So, I go to the ex's farm and the train is not transparent, but looks ready to go (yes, the setting is for transparency). If I try to send it again, I get the message that the train cannot be dispatched because I already sent another! I've tried putting it in storage again, reloading the farm and it just won't register that train. My ID is 623237195. Not sure what's going on. Thank you for any help you can give me. Oh, I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to computers too!
Old Yesterday, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnittyGirl View Post
Hi. I have two farms (one was my ex-husband's that I took over). On the ex's farm (USER ID 106493129877516 Build No 625) I recently reorganized everything. I put the train and cars in storage. I brought them out, put them on the track and decided to dispatch. It's a Standard Freight Engine with 2 cars. I dispatched and added 10 boosts. When I went to my personal farm to boost that train, I got the message saying I can't boost as the train was already sent back. So, I go to the ex's farm and the train is not transparent, but looks ready to go (yes, the setting is for transparency). If I try to send it again, I get the message that the train cannot be dispatched because I already sent another! I've tried putting it in storage again, reloading the farm and it just won't register that train. My ID is 623237195. Not sure what's going on. Thank you for any help you can give me. Oh, I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to computers too!
Hi KnittyGirl

I have cleared the train data. Please close that account and then reopen it.

See if you can dispatch the train without problems, but you will need to refuel as you do not have any fuel in that account.
Old Yesterday, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi KnittyGirl

I have cleared the train data. Please close that account and then reopen it.

See if you can dispatch the train without problems, but you will need to refuel as you do not have any fuel in that account.
Thank you so much!!!! I'm embarrassed to say it was probably because I had no fuel to begin with that caused my issues! Thank you for being so patient!!!! It's working so far.
Old Yesterday, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnittyGirl View Post
Thank you so much!!!! I'm embarrassed to say it was probably because I had no fuel to begin with that caused my issues! Thank you for being so patient!!!! It's working so far.
You are welcome KnittyGirl and thanks for coming back to let us know

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working