View Single Post
Old Jul 05 2012, 10:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
Ok, I am confused, mainly because I have a mental block against math and numbers, not because I am stupid...lol....
Is there anywhere posted exactly how long irrigated crops have until they wither, for 2 hr crops, 4 hr crops, 8 hr crops, 12, hr crops, and so on? Some say for crops under a day, it increases their time before withering to 24 hours (plus the normal time, correct?). And some say "48 hours for all other crops". That is misleading. Does that mean I plant a 4 day crop, and it only lasts 48 hours past the approximate 4 days to grow? Or is that 48 hours PER DAY the crop normally takes? Do I have 8 days before an irrigated 4 day crop withers? Or 6? :S Again, I am not stupid....lol...just mathematically challenged and once I see the actual formula which includes each growing time, I know I will grasp it better. Thanks!
Green Sprinkler - This tool increases the time to waste period on all crops. For crops that mature in 1 day or less it increases the time to waste period by 24 hours. For crops that take over a day to mature it increases the time to waste period by 48 hours.

So if you have lets say a 12 hr crop, you plant it at midnight on January 1st, the regular times would be ready at noon January 1st and wither at midnight the next morning on January 2nd. If you use the Green Sprinkler the times would be, ready at 6 am January 1st (half the growing time) and would wither at midnight on January 3rd, because of the 24 hrs that was added to the gone to waste time. For crops that mature that take over a day you just add 48 hrs.
Hope this helps.