View Single Post
Old Jan 25 2022, 10:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amycamille View Post
I am still getting the abnormal disconnect error. I can't even switch between farms to keep harvesting/plowing crops because of it. It was said it was fixed. Is there something I should do?
Hi Amycamille,
What caused that to happen for everyone was the chat server went down for a short time. Without that server you can not contact anyone else.
Apparently you have a different problem. This could be an internet problem for you between you and that server. Please try the restarting of modem and the server tests in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590

Your data has to go through many links to get to the Facebook app server and then many more links to get from there to the Farm Town servers. Any one of those links can be having problems and cause your connection to drop. Unfortunately we do not have any wait to monitor or get those fixed. You will just have to wait until it is fixed by whoever owns that link.

You should still be able to work on your farms as that data does not go to the same server as the chat server. You may have to slow down some so that it has time to save the work before you move on to another farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.