View Single Post
Old May 01 2016, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosyou? View Post
The glitch you are whining about...that also affects those that do farm designs...and it would render the glove useless.The glitch is what makes most people continue playing.This glitch also doesn't affect everyone as not everyone uses it.It also does not slow everyone down.

As far as your greed comment.....how about you go open a business and give your **** away for free and see how long your doors stay open.Also....guess what...last time I checked..making money was a good thing.
lmao, i never said i wanted anything for free, several times people have put words or ideas in that i simply have not stated. i know it is a business, i have no problem with them making a profit, however, i know at least 50 people who have stopped playing, and there will be more to come, the more they put into the game the more it slows down, simply because they refuse to either fix the glitches in the game that cause these slow downs or increase the speed of their servers. it is greed, they do not want to spend the money to do either of these things, why is that????? simple, greed, i am fully aware that they need to make a profit, no problem, how much more profit and how many more people will come back to play if they actually fixed these things, answer, more than 50,000 people!!!!!!! over the years more than a million players have come and gone, biggest reason why they left . LAG!!!!!!!!!
now think 50,000 people spending average of $20 a month what does that come out too? instant revenue of a million a month, and that is just the begining, why dont they do this? simple they have it easy in what they are doing, to actually supply what is actually needed to play the game so that all may benefit would cost them about 35% more in labor and equipment in the initial, and over a 3 year period with increase in sales from bringing back old customers and making new ones, that cost would turn into even more percentage of profit than what they are making now if they plan ahead! because they actually show the players who spend their money that they can accommodate what they allow in the game, more and more would come, and there would be more revenue!!!!!!! so basically under a business platform, if you wish to continue to grow generate revenue and increase sales with existing and new customers, shouldnt a company plan ahead and make sure that what they are selling can be utilized in the manner to which they were purchased? they answer to that is YES! have they done this NO!!!!!!! now here is the question, why have they not done this? answer is simple, because they believe they dont have too!