Thread: Official Top Post Thread Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting
View Single Post
Old May 18 2023, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
I'm sorry but I cannot figure out where to ask this question, I apologize. I have an SN, and I SN for farmers. I have the Lookout Tower, and can easily see everything that needs to be done on their farms (it is highlighted for what I choose). But, is there a way for me to see the same type of information on my own farms? (i.e. I click show work info, choose crops ready to harvest, and the farm grid highlights the work ready to be done). Thanks
Hi Early Girl

That tool was released to help you with your Super Neighbors work only.

When it was released this was the description:

4. Mobile Lookout Tower (FC): This tool provides detailed visibility on your Super Neighbours farm content by enabling the 'Show Work Info' when visiting them. After looking at the Work Info of your Super Neighbours, your farm selector will be updated to only show the blue color on farms where there is work available.

Also, this tool will reduce the waiting time to pull updated work information from 10 to 5 minutes, whether you are at a farm or at the market.

This tool cost 100 Farmcash, it's the most expensive tool in the game because of the high level of resources that it consumes on our backend servers.

If you want to make a suggestion please post it in our Suggestion section.