Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Oct 19 2022, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Punnybone,

To check News Feed settings for blocked posts/pages people etc:
Click on your mini profile icon top right of Facebook
Click on Settings & Privacy
Click on Feed
Click on Reconnect
In the search box at the top type in Farm Town and see if it shows you anything Farm Town related it. If it does click on the little black icon with a plus sign on it next to that item to add it back to News Feed. Then it's a waiting game for them to show up.

To see the instructions Facebook will be showing you to unblock a game try this:
Click on this link and it should take you to Facebooks Help Centre https://www.facebook.com/help/?ref=contextual
OR
Click on your mini profile icon top right of Facebook
Click on Help & Support
Click on Help Centre
In the search box type in Block or unblock an app or game on Facebook and it should show you that subject which you then click on to see the instructions.
When you see those instructions, if those are the ones you tried initially that didn't work, you should also see a popup that asks you Was this Helpful?
Click on NO and it lets you select the option The solution doesn't work
Then a box will open, it's limited to 500 characters, where you can type your response and then Submit it.
I tried the newsfeed settings instructions, but it didn't show me anything Farmtown related. So, I moved onto the help center instructions.

Unfortunately, that's where they've changed things and not updated their instructions accordingly. I never got to see the list of blocked apps and games they told me I'd see if I followed their instructions, nor was there anywhere to click on unblock by "Farm Town". So I told them that in my response. No, Didn't work, and about 100 characters. Of course, it says right there that you're providing feedback and WON'T get a response, so I'm not sure where that leaves me. I suspect that, unless and until they finally decide to change their instructions to match the other changes they've made, I'm SOL.