Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Oct 18 2022, 07:44 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punnybone View Post
Hi Tiger!

Because I blocked farmtown, clicking on the "play game" link at the top of the page takes me to a page that says This Page Isn't Available. And, since I have it blocked, it also doesn't show up in the search feature; there's no pig icon anywhere to be seen. Basically, until I manage to get it unblocked, my facebook account is going to act like FarmTown doesn't exist.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Jeff.
Hi Jefff,

Sorry for the delay in a response, we are fully aware that you blocked the game, we were looking for any more alternative methods to unblock.

We are also aware that sometimes the Facebook instructions to unblock and the alternative method we gave you don't always work for everyone. It seems that Facebook don't always show the exact same methods to unblock to every user on Facebook. That is all under Facebooks control. You could report to Facebook that their instructions aren't working for you and then check again in a few days and see if they start working.

Do you recall which method you used to block the game?

Could you have clicked on a Farm Town post in News Feed and blocked it that way?
If you are not seeing any Farm Town posts from friends in New Feed it might be worth seeing if you can check your New Feed Settings and click on Reconnect and see if Farm Town will show up there, it might not though.

Could you have blocked it from a mobile? If you blocked it using a mobile check if the unblock instructions on a mobile will work. If it does unblock there, log out of Facebook on your computer, do the usual updating browser and clearing if you have not done them recently, then log back in on the computer and see if you can then find and load the game.

If neither of those are possible, then it may be that you need to contact Facebook to et them know their own instructions aren't working for you and ten try again another time to see if they correct the problem.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.