View Single Post
Old Aug 08 2011, 01:41 PM

my idea relates to the possibility of designating crops, flowers, or trees that your neighbors or buddies can harvest whenever they happen to come to your farm. It would be nice to toggle the ok to harvest for each item independently, which comes to mind that it would be nice to hire for harvesting trees or flowers separate from crops. It's more a truth in advertising too, since many folks immediately leave if there are no crops but tons of trees or flowers to harvest. So, also thought if neighbors or buddies could harvest when they are there, it might save some crops from going bad if we don't get back to FT in time to specifically hire. Well that's my thought for the day. Oh yes, and if we are hired for tasks. and accidentally get bumped off but happen to be able to get right back to the farm it would be nice if the hiring authorities still applied. Happened to me today, but the person who hired me probably signed off expecting all jobs would be completed when she returned and now that won't be true. I got right back because of a communication we had exchanged, but was no longer able to work. so that's two thoughts for the day. LOL! Love the game, and enjoy meeting new folks. Deyo