View Single Post
Old Aug 05 2011, 11:11 AM

Quote:
They won't even fish their own waters
I don't. Fishing without tools is more like slots or gambling than the rest of the gameplay. I only fish my own waters when someone doesn't finish it. However I always keep lots of bait on hand.

It's all the idle clicks that you have without the tools that just make it annoying. When you are plowing, harvesting, facility-ing, etc. you are GUARANTEED a kickback. This game really isn't geared for gamblers like a lot of those "other" social games (thank God above), it's much more geared for managers and decorators...so naturally you will find fewer interested in fishing without tools. I'm not complaining about fishing in general...hey, if you like to fish, knock yourself out.

I don't have any tools except the coin tools and manure spreaders, though I am seriously considering getting the boats above any other tools now because it'd be nice to have very little competition!!

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)