Thread: Official Top Post Thread Cargo Ships
View Single Post
Old Aug 01 2023, 11:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti Coop View Post
Hi, I am having the same issue with cranes and stupidly bought a second blue one today because the game didn't know I had it. I was asked the same thing with pink, and verified I already have it. Thank you.
Hi Patti Coop,
Each ship type has a different self load number of times that you can do so. Also they have a time amount that you have to wait between self loads.When you do a self load on one it will show you in the pop up how long you have to wait until the next time as well as tell you how many more times you can do so for that ship type.
You bought the second blue one with coins as with all farm cash tools you can by duplicates for coins.
If they are not working then take them out of your storage and place on a farm, then click save, then restart your farms and place them back in storage. That should clear any problems with them.

If you are seeing the mailbox or the spinning green disc this can cause the cranes to appear to be missing. All you need to do is restart your farms to clear that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 01 2023 at 12:31 PM.