Thread: Official Top Post Thread Display Issues, Preferences, Sounds and Music
View Single Post
Old Aug 05 2023, 07:46 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by powell View Post
All I have in perhaps 50% or more of my neighbors (and myself) is a white outline. I have attempted memcache without any help. I have spoken to others and they are not having this problem. It has been going on for a couple of days, but seems to be getting worse. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Patti
605588387 Build No: 531
Hi Patti,

I have moved your post to display issues.

Have you kept up with your computer and browser update and clearing? If not please make sure that you do them and make sure that cookies are not blocked in your browser.

If you have not already done so can you also try logging out of the website and back in and see if that helps at all but if it does not you may have to wait it out.

Profile Pictures are being worked on so there will be some missing for some farmers and more may go missing in the meantime. This was expected to happen once we left Facebook so it does take time to get the pictures that were able to be saved over to the website. Please note that any farmer that may have deleted Facebook accounts, lost access to Facebook accounts etc may not have profile pictures until the ability to upload one is enabled and then they can upload one if they wish.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.