Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Feb 07 2023, 11:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda5211 View Post
When i click on any farmtown link like for fuel etc, the following comes up and the links dont load up:

Web page not available
The web page at https://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/far...%3D%3D&__cft__[0]=AZXR9Z9bRtDJo82bm6Kjfa8a32CFQmr3U6L-2TBxXmprRgkHIo0RBffp9JpJlJ7_Fn-eWRLQnOGvPpp0-6MPs5YTrQs7eHpO6Zud349jo_kkntjA-yqXZTMVQuyShm4hxohWgB6EiO7JcYSHbuWzKUXcz8mUqCvhKie ocAgWF09ciw could not be loaded because:

net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CSP
Hi Linda,
I move your post to the thread about loading issues.

I just tried the link and it worked correctly. I am not sure what CSP is. This could be your antivirus program is blocking those links or it could be your service provider is blocking those.

If that CSP is your anti-virus progam or a part of it then you will need to make sure the site L1.slashkey.com is in your exceptions list or remove the part of that program that is blocking those.

If it is your service provider blocking those you will need to talk to them about allowing that site to go through.
This is not something that Farm Town is doing or has contol over.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.