Thread: Official Top Post Thread Receiving-sending-exchanging Gifts
View Single Post
Old Jul 14 2023, 12:40 AM

Default gifts/ingredients

Hey Taz, I was using Gift Manager at first. Then when exchanged through My Request tab I could accept them but in Gift Manager I got the error. After exchanging through My Requests I tried using Gift Manager again and it worked. However, the ingredients that others send me they don't disappear after collecting still. The gifts are now able to exchange through Gift Manager again. Maybe had something to do with My Requests and the Gift Manager? Only thing that still needs fixed is collecting ingredients and seeing it disappear. They do disappear if I close it and reopen however but not after clicking store ingredients in the Gift Manager. Computer and Browser is up to date. I was exchanging for Pork.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Texans,
Make sure your browser and computer are updated. If you have to do an update besure to restart your computer.

Were you doing this through the My Requests or through the Gift Manager? What are you exchanging for? After you did the memcache and restarted farms were those same gifts there?

The storing of the gifts does not clear them from the My Gifts. Either close the gift manager or change to another tab and back to the My Gifts tab and they will be gone.