View Single Post
Old Feb 16 2023, 05:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgalpatti View Post
I think the developers need to come up with a better way for neighbors to load and sent ships on to the next post. I currently have four ships help up by one neighbor. One has been in her port for 1 day and 4 hours. Farmers are postings all the time asking neighbors to close their ports if they are not going to be available in a timely fashion. It is very frustrating as it is time-consuming preparing the ship only to have it sit at a port over 24 hr period and/or skip the port. All farmers should have at least one option to forward a ship that is stuck on all ships, not just the blue ship. I had one stuck on the last port until the time ran out to send it home due to the death of the farmer. Thank you for listening to my concerns. Patty
Hi Farmgalpatti,
You do have the option to skip any port except for the last one. There are also tools you can purchase to allow you to self load some of the ports. If you are consistently having ships sit in a neighbor's port then you have the option to replace them in your logbook with another neighbor. So there are ways to advance your ships when they are stuck in someone's port.
If you have a specific suggestion of a different way to all moving ships on from port to port themn please post it in the Suggestions section where we have those organized by subject for the developers to see rather than posting it here in the General Feedback.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.