Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Dec 20 2022, 08:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie janet View Post
no matter what i do , i am all up to date with everything, have been working perfectly until last update now i cannot load my farm at all so have given up, I have spent so much on my farms but if still happening after new year, i will be quitting and do not want too, have restarted my computer, made sure all up to date, have GL2 but neither chrome nor edge will work
Hi Aussie Janet,
I have moved your post to the thread about loading problems.
Please try all the suggestions in the first post on the first page of this thread.
Not loading in Chrome or Edge makes me think your computer does not support WebGL 2.0. It sounds like it only supports version 1.0. Chrome and Edge have both dropped support for 1.0, so that would be why it will not load in thse browsers. You may have to switch to another browser that does support it and will allow it to drop you back down to version 1.0 in the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.