View Single Post
Old Oct 22 2011, 09:39 AM
Account Not Linked

Lightbulb Suggested improvement to gift sending process

Quote:
-The filter options when you send gifts to friends have changed, now you will have:

All Friends: When the friend selector window shows up, you can use these filters inside the window: All Friends, Farmtown Players and Friends to Invite.

Farmtown Farmer Lists: When the friend selector window shows up, you can use these filters inside the window: My Neighbours and Farmers Helping Me (this last filter are the same users appearing at the very bottom of the game).

Facebook Friend Lists: Due to a facebook limitation we had to provide an alternative solution for you to use all your facebook friend lists. When you click this option a drop down will appear with all your facebook friend lists, when you select your desired list the friend selector window will show up.

Thanks so much to Raul and the team for fixing this, however I have one suggestion I would like the devs to consider please :

As a regular user of friend lists to send gifts - there used to be a "select all" button on the old gift sender when I sent to lists of people. Is there any chance of one being added as I still have to select people individually once I have opened my list.

Thank you