Thread: REDIRECT (see first post) Answered and Closed Threads
View Single Post
Old Sep 16 2021, 11:45 PM

Default Lost Farm

Hi Moderators,
I wonder if you might be able to help a friend of mine. She lives in Canada and I am in Australia so a bit hard to sort out.
This is the problem, she has lost access to her Farms, they are still there as I have been to them and so has at least one other neighbour that I know of.
I am a bit lost on the actual way this has played out but apparently FB gave her a new i.d/user number when she couldn't get to the farms (she was last there on the 12th Sept) but this new number of course will not take her to her Farms. She can't seem to get help from anywhere including sending email to support.
I believe her original user no was 518411468 and I can give her farmer name if needed.
I won't put her new number her unless it is required.
What she wants to know is can her farms be re-connected to her existing FB account where it has been for years. She says she did not delete the farm, it just dissappeared. In reality though it is still there. She is at level 1225 with 38 farms. She is desperate as I believe she has invested quite a lot of $$$ and time into it.

Thanks.