Thread: REDIRECT (see first post) Answered and Closed Threads
View Single Post
Old Aug 24 2021, 01:43 PM
Account Not Linked

In what other industry would we have service like this? I know it's not Slashkey's fault about the "content no longer available" but many of us have paid good money to play farm town and other games on FB.

Just because FB offers games free of charge to play doesn't mean we should have to put up with problems like this. The content no longer available has been a problem for over 12 hours now. I know we can play in full screen to avoid it but why should we have too. I hope Slashkey tell FB that issues like these can effect their business. Sorry but it's a disgrace having to try and play a game with a pop up interfering with game play every few seconds unless I am prepared to play in full screen all the time.

Been playing games on FB and on Farm Town since 2009 and as I get older I feel FB do not appreciate there are many people are on their media due to games and for no other reason.

Don't Slashkey and other game developers using their platform for games have any say and able to get these problems sorted out as quickly as possible? Things were fine yesterday less than 24 hours ago, so what is that FB have done to cause this error all the time? It is more than very annoying!