View Single Post
Old May 24 2023, 08:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Manylayers View Post
Love the updates, thank you Raul and entire team.
I have accepted new buddies that were indicate as incoming request, chaned neighbors to buddies and vise-versa. Also added neihjbors and buddies from griends farms and expanded a farm 15 to 60X60. That all wprks as it should.

Only problem I found was with my farm account that has over 2,000 active facebookfarmtown friends and neighbors that arecurrent farmtowb players as per the pld 'My Neighbors' information. In teh New Neighbors/Buddies, Neighbois and Biddies are listed properly. The Facebook Friends List, only has the message 'You hane 0 facebook friends...'., even though most all existing Neighbors and Friends are existing facebook friends and there are none displayed.

I have cleared mem-cache, rebooted, tried a different browser and retried hours later with no improvement.
USER ID number is: 127828495690108

Thank you.
Hi Charlie Manylayers,
We have reported this to the developers as we have a couple of mods with the same 0 friends listed. It all depends on how many they can get from your Facebook friends list and if they have played in the last year.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.