Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Sep 24 2022, 09:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
Okay after Mary's suggestion, I asked for help from the red windmill. I don't have the other one. That did the job. In my own defense, looking at the quest -the very first ingredient listed is wheat.

I took a screen shot but can not figure out how to post it. It's not command v. (Macbook Pro) The first ingredient is wheat. Anyway it is too late for this - moot point. Now I know for the future so it's all good. Thanks Mary and Taz for your help.
Hi DeniseDJ,
Your quest lists everything needed to complete the quest, but if you look at the product in the facility or in your storage and click on the ? then you will only see the direct items needed to make that product. It does not list the preceding items you need such as to make the bread. That requires first to harvest wheat and the wheat has to be ground into flour in the windmil and then the bread made in the bakery.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.