View Single Post
Old Oct 17 2011, 10:21 PM

Default Tick Boxes in Facility Manager

Duh - just noticed on page one this feature is not meant to work with Store All only Start All - tried to delete this but I am not able to!

I have a problem with the tick boxes in the FM for the Fish Farm. I am trying to avoid storing the bait until the problem with that is solved. I unchecked the tick boxes for the two types of bait - and as I have two fish farms both were unchecked - great. I stored all in the first farm - checked the stock - it had stored all the bait even though the tick boxes were unchecked.
I havent noticed if this problem happens in other facilities as I havent needed to prevent storing anything. When I have some more production I will fiddle and see if I can make this recur somewhere else.
I also havent noticed if it happens when starting production - again I will check and add to this.
Im using Google Chrome which is up to date, cleared my cache, macromedia etc, Im using Windows 7 and Im on server WF8.

The same problem happens in the semi trailer - I stored all pepperoni even though the tick box for that was unchecked. Havent got any production in the other types of facilities.

"Start All" is fine - its only store all that doesnt recognise the tick boxes being unchecked.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****

Last edited by maggiel29; Oct 17 2011 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Added extra note