Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Oct 25 2023, 08:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doris R. View Post
100000848051286 Build No: 563 I have posted twice lately and have had no response about missing inventory, animal products. Milk, peacock feathers, ostrich feathers, etc. But the problem that I have now is many, many restaurants that do not show all products that are listed when you try to produce faster.. Some are the Romanian, Puerto Rican, Russian, Salvadoran, Scandinavian, Scottish, Singaporean, Slovakian, Spanish, Swiss. I have checked and they are checked to use. They are missing from 1 - 5 products. Please help me on this and it would be just great if you could check on my inventory. I feel like many other things are missing but cannot know, Thank you, Doris Jones
Hi Doris,
If you are using the Start All and Load all buttons at the top of the facility manager you will not get any notices about missing ingredients. If the fStart All runs into a missing ingredient then it stops trying to load so your diversification level will show that a lot was not loaded. When that happens you need to restart your farms for the storage to update with those ingredients that are returned to you from the bonus batches.
You can only see the notifications if you go to the individual facility and use the Start All at the top of it. If something is missing then it will tell you which is missing. Then you can check your inventory to see how many you have of that item.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.