Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Jul 27 2023, 09:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotter77 View Post
Unfortunately, the same facilities on the same farms STILL are not storing products being produced in the "DONE" section of the facility. 4 days after my last post, and nothing is there to store. I don't know what else to do. I'm losing out on fuel and time trying to figure this out. Can't someone help me!? Isn't that what this forum if for?
Hi spotter,
I am not sure what is going on for you. First thing I notice that is strange is you have only 8 oil pumps to feed 5 oil refineries and 1 turbo refinery which is not enough to do so, but you do have a good supply of crude oil barrels (185,941) at the moment. All of the regular refineries show 0 for finished but the next batches will be finished in 3 hours.

Your turbo refinery has 51 fuel tanks done. You have 4,353 Fuel tanks in storage. If you go store those from the turbo refinery right now you should have 4,404 show in your storage.

We have a limited way to see what is going on in your facilities and account data. Have you stored in the last 4 days for those or have not tried for that time period at all. Have you used the store all or do you store each facility individually.
The only thing I can think of that would not show those products for you would be if your date/time was off on your computer. Make sure they are correct.
Also please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen but you will need to wait 3 hours to see if any production shows as that is what we see in your facilities.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

If that doesn't work, then the only thing you can do is to contact Support if you haven't yet done that. You will need to work with them after that as there is nothing we can do further in the forums for you on this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.