Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Jul 23 2023, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotter77 View Post
Yes, I see that. That just started happening since you've checked my facilities. But, if you look further, I started at 100% production. It is now at 77% and ONLY 4 have been produced? How does that add up? On top of that, my oil refineries are doing the same thing. I should have so much more fuel than I do. I think I only have 2 refineries that actually show the product as being "done," and I'm able to store it. I'm not sure how many more times I can repeat this before I give up completely and stop playing for good. I've been playing this game on and off for over 10 years now. I've put in my own time and money on my farms. I really don't want to give up on it now. All I'm asking for is help to resolve this issue.
Your Oil refineries are producing, 5 of them.

Open your storage and take note of how many fuel tanks you have.

Then in about 40 minutes store the fuel tanks from your 5 Oil refineries.
You should get 17 fuel tanks from each one for a total of 85 and see if they are stored.

Then you have the option to refill your 5 oil refineries but you will need to wait 6 hours to have another 17 fuel tanks in each refinery. If you post the oil refineries and your friends work them, then you will get more fuel tanks in less time.