View Single Post
Old Feb 12 2021, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarleneMac52 View Post
User ID 100008362357274

Not sure where to put this. I tried going to where this was first reported by me but could not add anything. I am missing animal buildings and one FC semi-truck. It is not on my Farm 39. I have them on 4,8,16 and 20-43 with the exception of the one missing on Farm 39. My SN looked as well and did not see the semi on Farm 39. Please replace my 22 FC for this semi.

I am missing the following animal buildings:
-Farms 29 and 31 do not have ANY animal building - Dairy, hen, wool, rabbit and I am not sure of anything else on these 2 farms.
-Farm 23 - no wool, dairy, or hen - I have a rabbit with 3 rabbits in it. so missing all animals in each of these as well as the buildings.
-Farm 14 no dairy or hen.
- Farm 20 has 2 dairy and 2 hen - scared to put anything in storage but will as long as you all know the issues.

Please replace coins to buy missing buildings and animals. tysm, Darlene
Hi DarleneMac52

About your Semi trailer:

Your data shows you have 26 of them, and you dont have any farmcash item missing.

About your missing animal sheds:

You need to contact Support about this problem. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366