Thread: Official Top Post Thread Wall Request Issues
View Single Post
Old Mar 29 2023, 01:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethFB View Post
I noticed this, this morning when I went to share my factory work post and saw that the box to share this with at the FT Wall was no longer visible. I'm not sure if this was a bug or something new to get used to since we're moving away from FB soon.

I am hoping this is something new to accept as we will be moving away from FB. Everyone else who I spoke with has yet to see this and they state it is normal but I seriously remember seeing the box to share to the FT wall as well as FB, when I shared my factories last night.

Is this going to become how the request for workers/clients form will be looking like now?

Beth
Hi Beth,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the wall requests. Since with the new website you will not have a newsfeed to post to then all posts for facility work will have to go to the Wall. So there is no need for that check box.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.