Thread: Official Top Post Thread Wall Request Issues
View Single Post
Old Mar 20 2023, 05:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyJan View Post
I have someone that continues to work my facilities/ factories when I post for the ones I am friends with and I have been getting a green dot that shows who it is.. it''s some one working my post..they pop in and get my goods I have posted in my farm for people to work..but it should be only my neighbors I request! Have no clue who this is and can't find anywhere that I might be able to find out who it is..Is it possible for you to find out on your end? my ID is 1776078517 Thank you for any help you can give me
Hi CrazyJan,
I moved your post to the thread about newsfeed posts.

Your neighbors and friends who play who are not your neighbor can work your faciliy posts. It is not restricted to just your neighbors. So it is probably someone you are friends with, but not neighbors.

I am sorry but we do not have data on who has worked your posts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.