Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Feb 02 2024, 11:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by corogirl View Post
My problem is that I load my facs and clients ( I have over 15,000 ) and they are as full as they can be and I can see the XP points roll up. I close the facility manager and then I notice that my XP's have gone up by about half that or so. I then reopen the facility manager and clients which were showing at 100% on say the first two farms are now back to before I loaded, I then go through the whole procedure again and they then load a few but still not anywhere near the !00% they should be. Nor have I gotten to the XP's I should have had. This is happening on both my accounts and has done for over a year now. I want to know where have all my XP's gone and my products. I have seen other players streak ahead of me and couldn't figure out why as I spend so much time playing and these ones are hardly around anf have way less facs than I do. I really hate having to load and reload over and over before I can actually post as it's ridiculously slow and tedious. Help please
Hi Corogirl,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread to answer you as this is not a suggestion.
First you will not get all the XP you see in the total when it floats up. This is because you get belt bonus batches and you do not get the XP for those since they are free from the mayor.
When you are loading all of those facilities at some point during the load you are running out of something for ingredients which stops the loading. When you restart your farms that updates and moves the ingredients that the bonus batches replaced back into your storage, so when you load again they can be used to finish the loading.
With as many facilities as you have I don't think this going to stop for you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.