Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Jul 15 2022, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi johncinj,
How many sugarcane did you harvest? It takes 10 sugarcane to start one batch of Sugar.

Did you harvest them on your own farm yourself? You can not hire someone to harvest them for you.

For the onions, if you don't have them in storage at the time you try to start the last step of that quest then that would be why it said you needed them. You have very few onions in your storage now.
I harvested 2 small fields of sugarcane myself on my own farm - well more than the 10 required. The broccoli that had the same problem was a very large field that I also harvested myself. As for the onions in the cooperative quest, I thought all products needed for cooperative quests were based on what was gathered from neighbors and/or forum - not based on what we have in storage. I guess I was wrong about that.
I understand that the regular quests are based on what we have in storage. I've been playing this game for many years and don't recall having been denied loading a cooperative quest based on my storage before. Suppose there's a first time for everything!