Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies
View Single Post
Old Mar 04 2023, 06:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrberr2 View Post
My question is why if I am designated to permanently be hired for design I am not able to plow the farm but can move trees around. I have been set up on my friends account as a super neighbor but it will not allow me to plow the farms for the original plowing before planting. I can harvest and plow existing no problem but cant plow a blank farm..This makes no sense when I have been allowed the option by the farm owner. Can it be fixed or changed to allow it?? USER ID number is: 524181812 Build No: 427
Hi Kerrberr,
Your neighbor would have to edit the super neighbor settings for you to check the box for "Allow selling& buying items with my coins". That would allow you to plow new plots as they have to be paid for by the owner.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.