View Single Post
Old Jan 21 2012, 01:08 PM

I love the additional crops, farm 13 and most of the additions to the game. I will state as others have that the 25 levels every month or two is really demoralizing. Many of us have been here since the beginning and a lot of the people here play this game exclusively. I noticed that I have been getting lax about playing FT and I was a daily and frequent player. I keep falling behind and with the economy as it is, the additional costs of 30-35 FC per facility are just plain prohibitive.

I used to play a Mafia game by one of the other game facilities and they have levels in the many thousands. I know that you depend on sales of FC to make your salaries and keep upgrading and doing the maintenance on the game to make it such a pleasure to play, but maybe you could bite the bullet and reward the long term players with a substantial increase in levels. I sit at the same level for weeks on end and watch newer players get excited about leveling up so they can purchase additional tools/upgrades/facilities, etc.

If those of us with millions of XP above the current level saw some giant leap in levels as a reward for our loyalty, perhaps some people would be able to squeeze a few dollars out to purchase Farm Cash. Remember, Face Book now requires that we purchase their product which is (a portion of it) passed on to Slashkey. I noticed on the rack at the store that FV and other games have their own point cards for sale. The company that starts with a "z" must have some special deal with FB for this privilege. I went back to playing "AT" their Mafia game and can level up and get reward points at least once every day.