View Single Post
Old Jul 13 2013, 01:01 PM

I always look forward to the upgrades but there always are glitches along with it but this time around it hit me hard...I am unable to get gifts from MY REQUESTS..I can exchange them for something else but then it wont let me get them so i even tried to ignore all to see and i come back and they are all back but will not let me retrieve them...NOW another problem came up I can not get my messages from the message box at the top of farmtown nor can i send any...it just says loading but nothing ever happens...i have talked to other who are also have issues even with the chat box at the bottom of the farmtown game they have to use private chat to even talk to someone....please let us know if you are working on these glitches..also how does the red sprinkler work...when i irrigate after planting it works then it says it is still I but when i plant on it it doesnt reduce the time of when crop is ready to be harv but says I have X amt of hours before i an irrigate it...not very useful this way.....thanks