Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Nov 27 2022, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bednek View Post
Hi. Not sure where to put this question, but would someone be able to tell me why I am always short on clam containers? I have 7 fish processing plants and I just added a turbo fish processing plant and today I was over 6000 clam containers short. Now I am 4680 short. I also unchecked the canned clams, but I shouldn't have to do that, should I? I am confused about what I am doing wrong. Thanks for your help.

Deb Blum
email deleted by a moderator
Hi Bednek

I moved your post to the thead about Facilities and Facility Manager.

Also, I removed your email address as it is not good to post it in an open forum

You have several factories that use clam, 2 New England restaurant, 2 Portuguese Restaurant, 2 West American Restaurant and 3 Chilean Restaurant.
I didnt take in consideration the Fish cannery as you said you have clam unchecked.

To fill all those restaurants to 100% you need 2,340 clam for only one run. If you use to refill your facilities several times a day, then you will need more.
Take in mind that the Fish Farming Plant and the Turbo Fish Farming Plant are non workable Facilities, so you have to wait 6 hours to get the products.

If you are very short of clams, then you could uncheck them from those restaurants at least for some days trying to build up your amount in storage.